Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I'm really growing up now since i went for a staff meeting today.
Yet, being grown up brings nothing.
So says 21+ year old friend.
So says my own observations.
Sometimes they're even more childish.
I think at the end of it all, i need a role model.
I haven't been inspired yet.
And, i need to be inspired to embrace the season again.
Though it isn't the festivities that matter the most, but i need to find out how to best remember the reason for the season, i.e. Jesus!
I wish i knew someone i can talk to about growing up so we can frown at how fast time has flew past, dream of the future, wish the very best for each other, remind each other of the practicalities and realities of the future, be sad about things past and present but yet celebrate things to come, and then lapse into silence for the realization of how we need to craft meaningfulness and purpose and fulfilment and independence urgently, but knowledgeably.
