writer candice 140690 rgs 405'06 RGSPSB SEC-C<3<3 rjc 08S07B

links michelle tammy jacqueline deborah swati yokesuen xuejun heidi cheryl cheah jiehao jarren MY BROTHER xinhui bernice mandy yengyie priscigan qing yilin



archives 07/21/06 07/22/06 07/23/06 07/24/06 07/26/06 07/28/06 07/31/06 08/02/06 08/04/06 08/06/06 08/09/06 08/12/06 08/17/06 08/26/06 09/04/06 09/07/06 09/12/06 09/16/06 09/19/06 09/23/06 09/24/06 09/25/06 09/26/06 09/30/06 10/02/06 10/03/06 10/06/06 10/11/06 10/15/06 10/25/06 11/02/06 11/06/06 11/15/06 11/18/06 11/21/06 11/24/06 12/02/06 12/15/06 12/20/06 12/26/06 12/28/06 01/01/07 01/07/07 01/09/07 01/13/07 01/21/07 02/03/07 02/06/07 02/16/07 02/22/07 03/06/07 03/14/07 03/18/07 04/03/07 04/05/07 04/12/07 04/17/07 04/21/07 04/30/07 05/20/07 05/31/07 06/20/07 07/02/07 07/16/07 07/25/07 07/27/07 08/14/07 08/24/07 08/27/07 08/28/07 09/02/07 09/07/07 09/08/07 09/09/07 09/11/07 09/12/07 09/23/07 09/30/07 10/02/07 10/08/07 10/10/07 10/11/07 10/13/07 10/14/07 10/16/07 10/19/07 10/21/07 10/26/07 10/30/07 11/02/07 11/05/07 11/08/07 11/11/07 11/12/07 11/13/07 11/15/07 11/18/07 11/25/07 11/27/07 11/29/07 12/05/07 12/07/07 12/17/07 12/20/07 12/25/07 12/29/07 01/01/08 01/08/08 01/16/08 01/20/08 01/25/08 02/08/08 02/13/08 02/28/08 03/10/08 03/13/08 03/22/08 03/27/08 04/01/08 04/24/08 04/29/08 05/17/08 05/20/08 05/21/08 05/23/08 06/02/08 06/05/08 06/18/08 06/25/08 06/27/08 07/02/08 07/04/08 07/08/08 07/12/08 07/19/08 07/26/08 08/09/08 08/10/08 08/28/08 09/10/08 09/16/08 09/20/08 09/24/08 09/26/08 09/27/08 09/28/08 10/05/08 10/15/08 10/22/08 10/23/08 10/29/08 10/31/08 11/02/08 11/08/08 11/14/08 11/25/08 11/27/08 11/30/08 12/16/08 12/19/08 12/23/08 01/05/09 02/01/09 02/10/09

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins

Sunday, November 02, 2008


In all honesty,

GP is the most fun subject to study for.

But conquering the mountains of hypothesis testing, integration, complex numbers, vectors and so forth gives me motivation too!

At this point of time, everyone should find their mojo in being a self-absorbed nerd.

Actually I am not completely one because yesterday I went out with my parents after dinner to go to Suntec:D

Life goes on y'know?

Anyway, I hope this sense of responsibility and duty to read the newspapers and keep myself updated on what's going on outside my shell continues after GP ends tomorrow. It's been really interesting finding out that our only national paper isn't looking so good in the objectivity and press freedom ratings. And what Nietzsche and Hobbes had to say. And Soft Authoritarianism. And finding out today that once upon a time, on 6th October 1997 our then Senior Minister said: "Between being loved and being feared, I have always believed Machiavelli was right. If nobody is afraid of me, I'm meaningless."

Which really caught me off guard!

Lee Kuan Yew:The Man and His Ideas is currently sitting on my bedroom flow now, but due to underplanning and time constraints I won't have time to read it now, which is really sad because the Net unearthed more caustic quotes and I'm really eager to find out if all of our MM's ideas are caustic.

Yes, and Blogging and Gender and Media and Globalisation and Science and Technology – unearthing bits and pieces of information and viewpoints on these topics have made me feel like a more informed global citizen

Or at least I can start evaluating myself. Some opponents of the Internet argue that the blogging culture has engendered a narcissistic mentality in youth today. (this is such an AQ sentence). YES I AM NARCISSISTIC! Apart from slight deviations from the mould when I commented on the jacket and identity culture here. At least, I read Gayle Goh's blog today and I realized more of what I didn't know while finding out more of what I need to know for my own benefit.


CANDICE! ♥ 10:20 PM link to post 0 comments