Thursday, October 23, 2008
Today I read about Nietzsche in the Politics learning package.
I'm really glad I read about him, and an account of his life on Wikipedia. I'm happy the page doesn't have any alerts on disputable credibility too!
Nietzsche, as I am alarmed to find out, was seriously antichrist, but the revolutionary ideas of his thought and philosophies will stick with me for a very long time. How radical! He completely overthrew what I assumed I understood about equality.
History churns out such intriguing personalities.
I'm glad for such bright uplifting spots of TRUE learning, and not just rote or exam-oriented learning we are all too accustomed to especially during this period.
Which is why I'm happiest when I'm reading books, even books like Fairy Tales by the Brothers Grimm.
Another major insight I garnered from today's "studying" was that political theory is really interesting
Final insight: teachers are really tired too.we have to deal with our work but they have to deal with multiple students' work and questions and queries. Then again I don't know how to help them,I can't even help myselfL no job is easy.
