Wednesday, January 16, 2008
I AM HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE I WENT OUT WITH PRILALA TO BOTAK JONES FOR THE 2ND TIME IN MY LIFE AND I ATE TURKEY PASTRAMI SANDWICH FOR THE 1ST TIME IN MY LIFE AND I WENT TO ICEKIMO FOR THE 1ST TIME IN MY LIFE AND I ATE NUTELLA ICECREAM AND BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE ICECREAM FOR THE 1ST TIME IN MY LIFE AND IT WAS THE 1ST TIME IN A LONG TIME THAT I GOT TO GO OUT WITH PRISCILLA AND TOTALLY RELAX AND LAUGH AND BE HAPPY!
LIFE IS BLEARY. EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN BRIGHTSPOTS.
but then...i don't think i should think about relationships but it's interesting how you can look around you and go (s)he's so immature, not the most desirable person alive, but still attached! maybe blissfully, maybe not. but this is highly complicated. and not worth dwelling on. but i think it's human to think about these things and compare and yearn, but i don't look at myself and i can't see how the world looks at me. maybe i'm more unattractive than i know i am. or God wants me to concentrate on studying. oh life oh life! the puzzles
today i bought simply nice songs. the sony ericcson compilation! i want to buy Onerepublic's new album, The Hives' new album, jay chou's album(WAH I'M SERIOUSLY OUTDATED) and penny dai's compilation and cheer chen's compilation. okay buy one a month by....june i'll have everything woohoo.
CANDICE! â¥
8:45 PM
link to post
0 comments