Wednesday, October 11, 2006
YAYY
okay i only have one word to say:
YAY
because math test is over
and my ahma gave me sultanas+chilli mix
and YAYY gna work with michelle the ng and aiwen!
and i so totahlee am dead because i have balls stuff and rip stuff and talk stuff to do
and i haven't bought my dress/book makeup and hair like a vainpok
and life is so...D to the E to the L I C I O U S, to the D to the E to the L I C I O U S to theD to the E to the L I C I O U S, to the D to the E to the, to the, to the (four, tres, two, uno)
yay actl fergalicious is an interesting song X) along with london bridge X.X
i wish listening to it would improve my tennis. HAIII.
CANDICE! â¥
9:39 PM
link to post
0 comments